iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

3/03/2009

Robert Pattinson After "Twilight"

What role is next on Pattinson’s agenda?

Many people do not remember that Robert Pattinson played the role of Cedric Diggory in “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” and was killed off. Now, he can't go unrecognized while walking down the street after taking the role as Edward Cullen in Stephenie Meyer’s book “Twilight.”

Once the “Twilight” saga ends, what’s next for the 22-year-old? MTV News asked Pattinson if he was going to get anything out of his Oscar appearance. “I don’t know,” he said. “I don’t know what to get out of it.”

MTV News reported Pattinson currently dropped out of his current movie, “Parts Per Billion.” As a result, he has been booked until the end of 2010 for the “Twilight” sequels. Is he ever going to play a role other than a vampire heartthrob?

“I have a gap in between, so I might do something in there, maybe,” he told MTV News about a small break between “New Moon” and “Eclipse” in late 2009. “I'm just relieved that I can kind of do anything [different].”

Before he got his fame through “Twilight,” Pattinson filmed a Salvador Dalí film, “Little Ashes,” which is set to release on May 8. Since he became famous overnight, Hollywood has been giving him many options to pursue other movies. Nevertheless, he does not know which script he will choose next out of the bunch.

“I don't know, just scripts randomly appeal to me,” he explained to MTV News. “I'm not looking specifically at any genre.”

Although millions of fans would disagree, Pattinson never thought of himself as a “heartthrob.” He believes he never had the personality to fit the mold of a sex symbol.

“I don't know if I could ever be cast in a heartthrob role except for ‘Twilight,’” he said. “And I didn't even know that was a heartthrob role.”

Written by: Stephanie DeLuca

No comments:

Post a Comment