iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

9/04/2009

Death Cab For Cutie Interview on New Moon

"Meet Me on the Equinox" single of Death Cab for Cutie is the first single included in upcoming "New Moon" soundtrack which will premiere in MTV September 13. Chris Walla, Death Cab for Cutie's guitarist tells MTV that the band was invited to screen a five-hour-long cut of 'Twilight' sequel and the Team Jacob vs Team Edward.

"OK, so again, having only finished the second book, I feel like I'm sort of out on a limb a little bit, because I haven't started the third book," Walla told MTV News. "So I'm really excited to see the film and sort of see if I feel like I'm still out on a limb. Like, I love Jacob. He's great. In the middle of the book, he's the one who's taking care of Bella, and, like, where's Edward? What is he doing? What an a--hole! But he comes through in the end, and, you know, we'll see what happens."

So there you go: Chris Walla thinks Edward Cullen is an a--hole. And that wasn't the only revelation Walla had for us on the "Equinox" set. Apparently, there currently exists a five-hour version of the "New Moon" film — and, no, he hasn't seen it either.

"We were invited to see a cut that was five hours long. It didn't have any effects or Foley or music or anything in it. And we couldn't make the schedule work, because it was five hours long," Walla laughed. "We haven't seen anything more than anyone else has seen. We've seen the trailer, and that's really about it. ... I think the trailer looks great. There was the one scene where Jacob explodes into the werewolf, and it's like, 'How are they gonna pull that off? What are they gonna do?' And it looks great. So I feel like the whole thing is really going to work."


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment