iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

9/12/2009

Ashley Greene on Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn


Ashley Greene shares to MTV the possibility of fourth installment of Twilight series, the Breaking Dawn Movie.


"I think it's expected to do a fourth one. I definitely think that they want to," she told MTV News. "But again it depends on how the second one does, and the third one."

The second and third installments are highly anticipated, which bodes well for the possibility of a fourth. But first, Greene would have to finalize any arrangements to come back to reprise her role as Alice Cullen. "There's nothing for me personally. There's nothing saying I'm going to do the fourth one, but there's nothing saying I'm not. My team, my management and the studio haven't even really discussed it," she explained.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment