iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

9/13/2009

Ashley Greene's 2009 VMA Fashion Predictions


Ashley Greene has definitely made a splash on the slew of red carpets she's walked, thanks to her girly, funky sense of fashion. But at this year's Video Music Awards, she won't just be heating up the carpet as one of the night's big attendees, she'll also be working the red carpet as MTV News' very own preshow fashion correspondent.

Greene follows in the footsteps of VMA-nominated Taylor Swift, who had the task last year. But she isn't sure she wants to get Swift on the phone anytime soon for advice. "I kind of want to do my own thing and I don't want to have anything to go off of," she told MTV News. "It's cool we get to put our spin on it. I feel like [getting advice] would mess me up."

And although Greene may not want to speak to her beforehand, she is excited at the chance to get to meet Swift when the show goes live from New York on Sunday. "I know Taylor Swift went last year, and I'm actually really excited to meet her," she said about her predecessor. "I think that's going to be very cool."

She's also eager to see what the other fashionistas of the night are going to be wearing for the show. Her predictions for best dressed include a Gossip Girl and two A-list nominees who happen to be battling it out for Moonmen. "I think Leighton Meester has really great style. I think Beyoncé always has really cool things," she said. "[Lady Gaga] always has the craziest fashion ever, and I'm really excited to see if she'll come over and chat with me about her inspiration, what she does. I feel like she makes her own world and her own fashion world."

Greene has been too busy filming "Eclipse" to worry much about what she'll be wearing at Sunday's show. "I have absolutely no idea at this point. I think we're going to squeeze in [a fitting] Saturday. I'm sure it's going to be something along the lines of some sort of mini and possible silver or gold. I feel like that's very VMA-ish," she explained. "As far as boundaries and stuff, push them a bit, and I am the fashion correspondent, so I think I can be a little crazy."

Greene has even less of an idea of what her fellow "Twilight" stars Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson are going to don for the carpet. "Gosh, I have no idea. I feel like the guys have it a little bit easier. They will probably just wear some sort of tie or jeans and a nice shirt.

"We just did Teen Choice, and Kristen had this crazy dress with bullets all over it, which I kind of feel might have been appropriate for the VMAs. So I'm sure she'll do something like that again, but I haven't talked to her about what she wants to wear."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment