iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

6/16/2009

Teen Encounter With Robert Pattinson


Radar online article " Teen Dreams Come True On Set of Robert Pattinson new movie " is about a fan’s encounter with Robert Pattinson on the set of ‘Remember Me’.

Krystal, from Manhattan's Upper East Side, told RadarOnline.com: "As Rob was about to shoot a scene, I knew this was my only chance to talk to him. So I just walked out in front of him -- I was directly in his path.

"For a second, I thought he might be arrogant because of all his fame. But he wasn't at all! He looked at me and smiled -- and I asked him if he could sign my copy of New Moon.

"He autographed it and just smiled at me. I was really scared I'd get kicked out, especially since his bodyguard was standing right there and there's lots of cops here. So I ran off before I could ask him anything else."

Read the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment