iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

6/14/2009

Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett.


I confess I was a little skeptical when I first heard that Twilight's Kristen Stewart would be playing Joan Jett in the big screen rock bio The Runaways. I've liked Stewart since her turn as Jodie Foster's no-nonsense kid in 2002's Panic Room, but her more recent incarnation as Twilight's damsel in distress didn't exactly scream "rock goddess" to me. (I will state, for the record, that Joan Jett could kick Edward's ass from here to that eternity he's living in.)

But after seeing the latest photo of Stewart with her new black, shaggy rocker 'do, I will admit: It really does suit her, and I'm maybe, possibly beginning to see it. What about you? Are you starting to like the idea of Stewart as a Runaway?

source

No comments:

Post a Comment