iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

6/21/2009

Daniel Cudmore Interview as Felix in Twilight saga New Moon



Twilight Lexicon had an opportunity to interview Daniel Cudmore playing the role of Felix, one of the Volturi, in The Twilight Saga; New Moon.

How would you characterize the New Moon audition process?
It was very unexpected for me. I had auditioned for one character and was called about a call-back for another character which somehow I had no idea about. Fortunately, I couldn’t make the call-back and had a chance to get it right and put it on tape. A week later I got the good news.

How would you characterize the make-up and costuming process? Some of the actors have had difficulty with the contacts. Did you find them difficult to use? Did the costume help you find the character?
I found the whole process a lot of fun, I wear contacts normally so it wasn’t uncomfortable. The whole costumes when put together were so cool, and really helped with getting right into that character. It also helped that my skin was pretty much the same color as a vampire’s after a nice Vancouver winter.

How did you and the other Volturi and Guard cast members build your character relationships?
Charlie Bewley and I met at a costume fitting and got together a few days later for a coffee to chat about New Moon We both have a very similar background and outlook on life so we got along right away, which helped with our characters since they’ve had quite a long working relationship and haven’t gotten sick of each other yet.

Read the rest of the interview HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment