iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

8/31/2009

'Twilight' stars Twitter Post

David Slade has twittered another photo of Taylor Launter from the set of Eclipse movie:
David Slade tweeted: Rehearsals with Kristen, Billy Burke and Rob yesterday. Third week of shooting just hours away. Preparation, preparation preparation.

Peter Facinelli tweeted being busy rasing money for Doernbecher Children's Hospital in Portland, Oregon: Yesterday... I visited theDoernbecher Children's Hospital in Portland, Oregon yesterday morning. The courage I saw in the faces of these sick children is something I will never forget. Their smiles were stronger than any disease. Even the sickest of the group I met were determined that yesterday be a good day. I spent the morning with them in awe of their strength. Not only their strength but the strength of their family members supporting them. It made me very aware how much health is taken for granted. I pray they win their fight and can return home again soon.

Afterward I went to the Jantzen Beach SuperCenter for a meet/greet with the fans. The turnout was phenomenal. Thank you to everyone who came down to meet me and support Doernbecher Children's Hospital.

We raised $5,000.00 for Doernbecher in that short 4 hour signing. I was so affected by what I saw yesterday morning, and so inspired by those children, their families, and all who came out in support, that I have decided to personally match that $5000.00. Doernbecher's Children's Hospital will be receiving $10,000 due to our collaborative efforts this weekend. Thanks to all who participated. :)


Nikki Reed also guest Tweeted on Peter’s Account, “Hi Nikki Reed here… Sitting with Fach. Just searched and found dozens of posers. I don’t have Twitter. Please don’t follow them!!! Scary! I don’t have Myspace either.”

No comments:

Post a Comment