iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

12/17/2009

Peter Facinelli Says Making Two 'Breaking Dawn' Films Would Be 'Fantastic'


'I would love to have them break it into two parts because it's such a thick book,' he tells MTV News.
Although there's been no official word about the plans to turn the fourth book in the "Twilight" Saga, "Breaking Dawn," into a flick, sources speculate that if the film should happen, it will be split into two parts and "New Moon" director Chris Weitz may hop onboard to direct again.

But if any of that is happening, someone should tell "Twilight" star Peter Facinelli, because he currently knows nothing about the status of the movie. "No, we don't know anything yet," he told MTV News at Z100's Jingle Ball on Friday. "Usually the fans know before me. I've been combing the Web sites to see if we're doing a fourth movie. We'll see."

With "New Moon" being such an overwhelming success, there probably won't be an issue getting another flick green-lit — but Facinelli insisted the cast is just really excited that "New Moon" was such a hit. "I haven't heard or seen [a script yet]. I think everybody's just kind of still on the 'New Moon' high," he added. "And we're gearing up for 'Eclipse.' I'm excited for 'Eclipse.' That's my favorite book."

So, if or when "Breaking Dawn" goes into production, Facinelli does know which scene he's looking forward to shooting. "You know, there's this scene where Bella has the baby," he said, jokingly adding, "Like any other doctor, I'm not there at the time. I think I'm on the ninth playing a round of golf, but it's an interesting scene. I'd like to see how that's shot."

Will the film actually be split into two parts? Facinelli would be cool with that. "I would love to have them break it into two parts because it's such a thick book," he said. "I think that'd be fantastic to split into two, 'cause there's so much information. Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be good."

The star would also love to welcome back Weitz as director, if the studio decides that's what's best. "I'd love to see Chris Weitz back," he said. "I don't know. I mean, I know he actually has another film he's doing right now, so your guess is as good as mine. I'm sure they'll get somebody very capable. I mean, we've had some pretty fantastic directors so far."

No comments:

Post a Comment